There are many other digital health initiatives available in the South East region that aren’t being delivered by SEAMO – find out more here!
- The Ocean eReferral Network allows healthcare providers to securely send electronic referrals in real-time while keeping patients informed.
- The System Coordinated Access (SCA) Program
- The ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer is a secure, web-based portal that provides real-time access to digital health records.
- Big White Wall is an online peer support and self-management tool for adults and youth 16+ experiencing symptoms of mild to moderate depression and anxiety. The service is coordinated by the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN), and is free for people living in Ontario.
- BounceBack® is a free skill-building program managed by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA). It is designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression and anxiety, stress or worry. Delivered over the phone with a coach and through online videos, you will get access to tools that will support you on your path to mental wellness.
- The Immunization Connect Ontario (ICON) is a web-based tool for the public to securely look up their immunization records and report immunizations to and from the DHIR (also known as the 'Digital Yellow Card').
- HRM is an eHealth solution that enables clinicians using an OntarioMD-certified EMR to securely receive patient reports electronically from participating hospitals and specialty clinics. HRM electronically delivers text-based Medical Record reports, (e.g. Discharge Summary), and transcribed Diagnostic Imaging (excluding image) reports from sending facilities directly into patients' chart, within the clinician's EMR.
- An eNotification is a near real-time electronic message sent through Health Report Manager (HRM) to primary care providers to notify them when their patients are discharged from the Emergency Department or are admitted or discharged from in-patient units.
- Clinicians understand the importance of patient data and quality improvement initiatives for their practice and patient care but are often constrained by a lack of time and resources. OntarioMD's award-winning Insights4Care (i4C) program aims to fill this gap by offering tools and support clinicians can tap into to make practice improvements and unlock the value of their EMR data for better patient outcomes.