Here are the winners from the Fall 2019 Medical Education Development Program (MEDP) competition:
- Olga Bougie – attending Harvard Macy Program for Educators
- Christine D’Arsigny – attending Harvard Macy Program for Educators
- Peter MacPherson – attending Harvard Program for Assessment in Health Professions
- Jessica Trier – completing Master of Health Professions Education at Maastricht University
- Michael Leveridge – approved to attend – Harvard Macy Program for Leading Innovations in Health Care and Education
SEAMO-funded physicians are eligible to receive up to $50K over a five-year period to enhance existing skills and/or develop new skills in Medical Education. This aligns with our goal is to build an academy of educational leaders and scholars with a critical mass sufficient to enable the continuous implementation of best principles and leading practices in medical education.
Here are a list of projects that are eligible for funding:
- An advanced degree in Medical Education
- A short-term sabbatical to train with internationally recognized experts
- A training program (e.g. Harvard Macy)
- A medical education leadership program (e.g. CLIME)
Interested in applying? The Spring application deadline is April 30, 2020.