Kingston Health Sciences Centre will officially adopt the “kingstonhsc.ca” domain on June 1, 2019, and email addresses using the “.kari.net” domain will no longer be active. If you used your “.kari.net” email address to create your OneID and/or OTN Hub accounts to access eConsult services, this information needs to be updated.
OTN Hub accounts are administered by the Ontario Telemedicine Network. They provide the platform on which the eConsult program is run. For privacy reasons, OTN Hub accounts can only be updated by individual account holders.
To change the email address on your OTN Hub account, or to confirm which email address is associated with your OTN Hub account:
- Go to www.otnhub.ca
- Login using OneID or OTN Credentials
- Click on the human head icon in the top right corner of the profile (1)
- Select “Account Settings” (2)
- Click “Edit” (where “Submit” appears in the photo) (3)
- Update “Contact email” with a new email address (4)
- Click “Submit” (5)
- If you encounter issues, contact OTN Customer Care at 1-855-654-0888.
OneID accounts are administered by eHealth Ontario. They provide access to eHealth services in the province. Lacey Cranston, Regional Coordinator, Ontario eConsult Program, is an eHealth Ontario Local Registration Authority (LRA) and will update, on your behalf, any OneID accounts created using “.kari.net” email addresses with addresses containing the “kingstonhsc.ca” domain.
If you have any questions, or require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.