The Physician Wellness Advisory Committee has representation from each clinical department, with the aim to identify and make recommendations relating to advancing the wellbeing of physicians. Specifically, the Committee provides guidance to SEAMO, Queen’s Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) & the hospitals for practical opportunities to enhance the wellbeing of our physicians. The committee reports to: Kingston Health Sciences Centre (KHSC) & Providence Care Hospital (PCH) Medical Advisory Committees, KHSC & PCH Executive, SEAMO and the FHS.
Feel free to contact us with concerns or thoughts around physician wellness.
Please see a list of members below.
- Leslie Flynn (Chair) - Psychiatry
- Diane Lougheed (representative from SEAMO Management, Ex-Officio) - Medicine
- Melissa Andrew (Ex-Officio) - Psychiatry
- Sussan Askari - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Tara Baetz - Oncology
- Michael Fitzpatrick (Ex-Officio) - Medicine
- Renee Fitzpatrick (Ex-Officio) - Psychiatry
- Christopher Gillies (Ex-Officio) - Chief of Medical and Academic Affairs, Kingston Health Sciences Centre (KHSC)
- George Gray - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dan Howes - Critical Care Medicine
- Melanie Jaeger - Anesthesiology
- Mala Joneja - Medicine
- Alenia Kysela - Family Medicine
- Gillian MacLean - Pediatrics
- Glykeria Martou - Surgery
- Alexandre Menard - Diagnostic Radiology
- Christine Orr - Pathology
- Allison Philpot (Ex-Officio) - Director of Medical Administration, Providence Care Hospital (PCH)
- Louise Rang - Emergency Medicine
- Krish Rao - Ophthalmology
- Robert Siemens - Urology