Since the spring, SEAMO has worked with our Departments on five eConsult pilot projects. These are the physicians trying to innovate and change their processes in order to meet the needs of patients in a more timely manner. See which of your colleagues is involved and if you want to join these digital health initiatives, reach out to our Digital Health Support Team!
- The Cardiology Heart Rhythm Service began its project on May 14 and to date, has a 31.1% conversion of referrals to eConsults
- The South East Orthopedic Service started June 11 and so far has a 12.5% conversion of referrals to eConsults
- The Endocrinology pilot project began on June 18 and to date has a 26.3% conversion rate of referrals to eConsults
- The Vascular Surgery project started June 21 and thus far has a 27.3% conversion of referrals to eConsults
- The Neurology pilot project began on July 19 and so far has a 9.1% conversion rate of referrals to eConsults
Excitingly, Dermatology has just joined us in their own referral to eConsult pilot project, and we look forward to sharing results soon!