- The repayment schedule for the COVID-19 Advance Payment Program now starts in April and will continue until September 2021.
- Funds will be deducted from your solo Remittance Advice (RA) in six equal installments, labeled EMERG ADVANCE (COVID19) RECOVERY.
- Physicians who have insufficient funds in their solo RA will accumulate a negative balance. This will accumulate, interest-free, until September.
- After the September RA, physicians can submit a cheque for the outstanding balance.
- Interested in paying off the Advanced Payment now? You have until February 22, 2021 to submit a cheque.
- Make cheque(s) payable to the Minister of Finance
- Submit cheque(s) to Financial Management Branch, 49 Place d’Armes, 3rd Floor, Kingston, ON K7L5J3
- Include a cover letter with the following information:
- Full Name
- OHIP Billing Number
- Indicate cheque is for repayment of COVID-19 Advance Payment Program
- Specify the month of the returned payment
IMPORTANT: Any cheques received after February 22, 2021 and before the September 2021 RA is issued will not be processed. For additional information, please refer to this January 8, 2021 INFOBulletin.
Still have questions? Please contact the Ministry Service Support Centre.
SSContactCentre.MOH@ontario.ca (preferred method) – be sure to include your name and OHIP# in the email. Phone: 1-800-262-6524